How to improve the separation effect of calcium hydroxide equipment
The size of the slurry sieve residue used in the calcium hydroxide production line and the size of the particle size distribution are related to the raw material lime and the production process. The quality of the raw material lime plays a dominant role. This is because the production process controls the preparation of the calcium hydroxide slurry. main effect. So as a manufacturer, how to improve the separation effect of calcium hydroxide equipment?
Methods to improve the separation effect of calcium hydroxide equipment:
1. The production process of calcium hydroxide production line should be adjusted timely and reasonably according to the change of raw materials, and the process parameters of calcium hydroxide slurry refining should be appropriately changed to provide high-quality calcium hydroxide slurry for the carbonization process to a certain level.
2. Disassemble and inspect the underflow holes of the hydrocyclone separators at all levels, like rubber rings, stop cleaning and replace them.
3. Each time the car is parked, pour the purified water into the outside of the hydrocyclone to stop thorough cleaning to prevent the calcium hydroxide slurry from clogging the underflow hole or scaling on the outside, which will increase the inducement of some secondary flow and cause rotation. The operating conditions of the liquid separator deviate from the design conditions.
4. Measure the characteristic sizes of the underflow holes like aprons of the hydrocyclone separators at all levels, and stop the cast iron processing according to the original design size, and then replace the aprons at all levels to increase the amount of abnormal production wear and ensure that the hydrocyclone is temporarily in the design Operating under working conditions to ensure separation effect.
5. Add a pair of pipelines between the inlet and outlet of the coarse slurry pump, adjust the opening of the coarse slurry pump inlet and outlet valve and the flow rate in the calcium hydroxide production line, and use the existing valves in the device to separate the two sets of hydrocyclones. The resistance of the filter system, grasp the flow and pressure, and make it reach the design working condition, thereby reducing part of the secondary flow induced by the change of external conditions, and making the particle size distribution of the sieve residue contained in the slurry more reasonable.
6. In the process of clinker calcination, there are two ways to generate tricalcium silicate from dicalcium silicate: self-synthesis from dicalcium silicate by solid-phase reaction to precipitate silicon oxide; or from dicalcium silicate and calcium oxide. A small amount of liquid phase completes the reaction.
7. Regardless of the method, the reaction is carried out in the original particles, but this will have a lot to do with the particle size of the raw meal of the calcium hydroxide production line. After the particle size is fixed, the crystal size of C2S and C3S is basically determined, especially The fineness of the silicon oxide-containing raw material is the key, because after calcium carbonate is decomposed, porous calcium oxide is formed, and the reaction proceeds by moving the silicon oxide into the pores of the calcium oxide.
The above is all about how to improve the separation effect of calcium hydroxide equipment. If the kiln as a system can no longer control the content of free calcium oxide in the clinker, it means that the kiln has been operating purely with disease. At this time, it was completely reliant on the operation of the central control operator and was already unable to do so. The management personnel (such as the chief engineer) should organize the strength to solve the problems that may arise in a targeted manner.