What are the safe operating procedures for calcium hydroxide equipment?
In order to ensure that everyone can operate and use calcium hydroxide equipment in a better and safer way, you should pay more attention to whether your operating behavior is standardized, and avoid incorrect operation that affects the accuracy and safety of the operation. Then the following safety operating procedures require everyone to pay more attention:
1. Calcium hydroxide equipment should be installed on a fixed foundation according to the prescribed installation method. Before the equipment is put into operation, the wheels should be wedge-locked with triangular wood or braked.
In order to avoid walking around during work, when there are multiple devices operating in parallel, there should be a one-meter passage between the machine and the machine and between the machine and the wall.
2. Before using the calcium hydroxide equipment, check whether all operating parts, tape buckles and load-bearing devices are normal, and whether the protective equipment is complete. The tension of the tape must be adjusted to an appropriate level before starting.
3. The belt calcium hydroxide equipment should be started without load. Feed in after normal operation. It is forbidden to drive after feeding.
4. When there are several calcium hydroxide equipments running in series, they should start from the discharge end and start sequentially. Feeding can only be done after everything is in normal operation.
5. When the tape deviation occurs during operation, stop and adjust it, and do not use it reluctantly, so as to avoid abrasion of the edges and increase the load.
6. The working environment and the temperature of the delivered materials shall not be higher than 50°C and lower than -10°C. Do not transport materials with acid-base oils and organic solvents.
7. Pedestrians or passengers are prohibited on the conveyor belt of calcium hydroxide equipment.
8. Before stopping, stop feeding and wait until the material on the belt is exhausted before stopping.
9. The motor of calcium hydroxide equipment must be well insulated. Do not pull or drag the equipment cables randomly. The motor must be grounded reliably.
10. When the belt is slipping, it is strictly prohibited to pull the belt by hand to avoid accidents.
In short, if you want to safely operate calcium hydroxide equipment, you should pay attention to the above-mentioned safety operating procedures, and newcomers must undergo safety training before they can operate the equipment.