As a large-scale equipment, calcium hydroxide equipment needs to be properly kept when not in use, otherwise it will only cause wear and tear of the equipment. To keep equipment and accessories safe from corrosion, loss and damage. So, how to storage calcium hydroxide equipment?
1. According to the specific situation of the construction progress, when the calcium hydroxide equipment is not in use, the project should maintain and transform the deactivated equipment, and require the technical conditions to meet the specified secondary standards. Within one month after the completion of the transformation, the company shall notify the Department of Machinery, Materials and Equipment in writing for acceptance.
After the acceptance is passed, the calcium hydroxide equipment will stop charging the three fees for the project next month, otherwise the decoration will continue until the acceptance is passed. During the renovation period, the Mechanical Materials Department will continue to collect three charges.
2. When the calcium hydroxide equipment and auxiliary accessories are out of use, they should be stored in a dry and ventilated place for easy drainage and observation to avoid disassembly, loss or wrong installation.
3. The storage place should be equipped with sufficient fire-fighting equipment, and flammable materials should not be stored near the storage place to prevent fire.
4. The calcium hydroxide equipment should be cleaned before storage, and the water used to remove dirt, dust and other dirt should be drained. The lubricating part should be oiled, and the outer processing surface should be oiled. In addition to oiling, machined surfaces should be wrapped and protected. The nameplate on the machine should be wiped clean and the writing is clear. The water should drain completely. The lubricating part should be oiled, and the outer processing surface should be oiled. In addition to oiling, machined surfaces should be wrapped and protected. The nameplate on the machine should be wiped clean and the writing is clear.
5. Pipes leading to the interior, such as water inlet and outlet, refueling (water) port, exhaust hole, inspection hole, etc. It should be wrapped and pipe fittings, especially upward facing pipes, should be capped and carefully plugged to prevent foreign matter from entering the cylinder.
6. The internal combustion engine should be started once a month. If it fails to start, it should be moved and rotated to lubricate the inside of the calcium hydroxide equipment and prevent rust.
Therefore, when keeping and storing calcium hydroxide equipment, it is necessary to pay attention to the above requirements and regulations, and keep it in the correct way to ensure that the equipment can be kept in good condition during long-term storage and shutdown.