What are the cleaning methods of hydrated lime equipment?
During the long-term use of hydrated lime equipment, a lot of dust will accumulate. If it is not cleaned in time, the dust will gradually accumulate in the equipment. Over time, it will not only increase energy consumption, reduce the quality of production products, but also affect the capacity of the equipment, and even cause Its explosion endangers the safety of personnel and equipment.
1. Chemical cleaning: First of all, it is necessary to know the scale composition in the hydrated lime equipment, and it should be sampled and analyzed. After determining the composition of the dirt, do the test first, select the cleaning agent and confirm through the test that it will not cause corrosion to the metal of the equipment. Then, a temporary circulation device is erected on site to circulate the cleaning fluid in the equipment to wash off the dirt.
2. Mechanical cleaning: high-pressure cleaning device is used, and the high-pressure water of 150-200mpa is used to wash away the dirt through the nozzle.
Matters needing attention
1. The types of pollutants should be understood, and appropriate cleaning methods should be selected in a targeted manner. It should be noted that solvent washing, including solvent vapor degreasing, ultrasonic cleaning, and water-based cleaning agents, are commonly used methods for removing contaminants such as grease and wax. Chemical cleaning such as lye, acid etching, etc. is used to remove such as paint, carbon deposits or other contaminants that cannot be removed by solvent removal and chemical cleaning.
2. The influence of the selected washing method on the performance and use of the hydrated lime equipment should be understood. The selected cleaning method must not damage the sealing surface of the kettle body and lid, and prevent the equipment from being badly used.
3. The practicability of the selected cleaning method should be understood. For example, the cleaned slaked lime equipment is too large and cannot be placed in the ultrasonic tank for cleaning.
In short, the cleaning of the slaked lime production line is very important, which not only ensures the service life of the equipment, but also improves the quality of the product. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out regular cleaning of the equipment, and at the same time, pay attention to the above mentioned.